Requirements for Assistant Manager – Business Development / Marketing – Minumum 3 Years Experience in Business Development / Marketing in the field of Stainless Steel
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Working closely with designers, architects and consultants and assisting with new product launches.
- Specifying the company’s line of products for emerging projects.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Understanding the product and customer profile and writing thorough specs for each.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Managing marketing/business development for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing/business development strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing/business development campaigns with sales activities.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing/business development materials.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Change in strategy as per the business growth and requirements.
- MBA /Architect / B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent professional qualification with a minimum 7 Years’ experience in the relevant industry.
Min. Software Knowledge required:
- MS Office
- Auto CAD 2D & 3D (Knowledge will be an added advantage)