Sr. QA/QC Engineer/ Assistant QA/QC Manager
3 to 5 Years
1) Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
2) Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
3) Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
4) Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
5) Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
6) Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Minimum Experience of 10 – 12 Years in a Fabrication Industry making Process Equipment.
- Minimum Experience in GCC 5+ Years.
- MUST have knowledge and experience working with ASME and API Standard.
- Shop Floor QC Experience is a MUST.
- Visual, Dimension, NDT, and Making Reports Experience is required.
- Must have Excellent Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of compiling QC Dossier.
- ANST Level II for NDT Certification.